Yesterday we had a quiz on Look Phrasal Verbs. Today we continue with look idioms. Read the 7 statements and decide which responses match them.
The correct answers are given below.
- Try to look on the bright side.
- Why don't you think she's honest?
- I'm on the lookout for a new job.
- You have a new look!
- She certainly doesn't look her age.
- I'm going to use my life savings to start a new company.
- I think Rob painted graffiti on the walls.
- You'd better look before you leap.
- Maybe. He's always looking for trouble.
- It's pretty hard under the circumstances.
- Good luck! It's not easy to find work.
- She never looks you in the eye.
- You'd never think she's a grandmother.
- Yes, I've changed my hair style.
Show Answers Hide Answers>>