Time to do a quick review of the irregular verb write.
Write is the present simple tense: "Write your name on this paper"
Wrote is the past simple tense.
Written is the past participle.
Easy! Easy! Easy! Don't you agree? Complete the sentences using the correct verb.
- 1 - using this black pen.
- 2 - I to her yesterday.
- 3 - She's a journalist. She for a national newspaper.
- 4 - Have they to you yet?
- 5 - I've been trying to a book.
- 6 - They've been to each other for years.
- 7 - Did she anything else?
- 8 - Where's that letter that John ?