To apply for the Toronto CELTA course, please complete the on-line application form.
- There is no cost to apply
- Completing the application form does not oblige you to enrol in the CELTA course
- Completing the application form does not guarantee you a place on the CELTA course
- You must complete all fields marked with an asterisk
- Complete all other fields as you think appropriate
- After you have submitted the on-line application form, you will be contacted by a member of our CELTA team
- If you meet the minimum age and education requirements for the course, our CELTA team will forward you a pre-interview task
- If you complete the pre-interview task successfully, our CELTA team will contact you for a personal interview
- Acceptance into the CELTA course is determined following the interview
- If you have questions, please contact our CELTA team at 416-488-2200
- The office is open from 09:00 to 17:00, Monday to Thursday, and 09:00 to 16:00 on Friday
The EC International College of Teacher Training full-time and part-time CELTA courses in Toronto are officially approved by Cambridge Assessment English, and meet the standards for TESL Canada (standard one). EC International College of Teacher Training is registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Also, the CELTA at EC International College of Teacher Training is approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.