In English should and shouldn’t (should not) are used to give advice. Type in the correct word for each sentence.
Today's lesson is from Sebastian E'Silva, EC Cape Town English language school.
- You eat more vegetables, John!
- You brush your teeth after every meal.
- You smoke.
- You do more exercise. It's good for you.
- You drive over the speed limit. It's dangerous!
- You eat a lot of sweets. It's bad for you.
- You be more careful with your money.
- You stay out too late. You have work tomorrow.
- You try singing at a karaoke bar. It's so funny!
- You waste your time.
- You relax. You need a break.