Dominic Lischer, Swiss student currently following the Cambridge Exam Preparation for the CAE, would like to share his testimonial about EC Bristol.
- Why did you choose this destination?
I closed my eyes and threw a dart on a map. It turned out that I struck Bristol.
- What did you learn? How much did you improve?
The CAE is quite challenging… In the first three weeks I have been learning a lot of new vocabulary and I certainly wrestled with the grammar.
- What was your favourite EC activity? Why?
I have joined the graffiti-tour through Bristol. We have been impressed how street artists were able to turn gloomy streets into colourful places.
- What did you like most about the school/lessons?
I like the way they teach. That means you are responsible for your own progress. With the help of feedback from students they provide the class with what they need most.
- What did you like most about your accommodation?
I am glad to be experiencing the homestay with a young family. It is very uncomplicated to communicate and I really appreciate their family lifestyle.
- Would you recommend EC to a friend?
Absolutely! I will recommend EC. It is not just the class that matters but it is the big picture with all these events and journeys and people from all over the world.
- Where did your new friends come from?
My new mates come from Norway, Germany, Columbia and Switzerland.